Pick your language

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Daddy Daughter Dance

Russ and Anna had a very exciting, very memorable evening today.  They had a great time going to a Daddy Daughter Dance at Anna's school.  She was very excited to invite her daddy to accompany her, and even more excited when he said yes!

Being the sweet daddy that he is, Russ told Anna to go to the store and choose a pretty dress for their special occasion, and Anna was thrilled!  We went shopping and she made it very clear she wanted none of my input.  This was going to be all her choice.  I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best, and I have to say that she made a beautiful choice.  She wanted to look beautiful for her daddy!

She found the dress with the best "swishing" action, so it would swish when she danced with daddy.  I know I'm biased, but isn't she gorgeous?  She looks so grown up here.  My little girl is so adorable.
Oh Anna, why do you have to grow up so fast?  My smart, sweet, beautiful girl!

Now this is the cutest couple, isn't it?  There's a proud daddy and a loving daughter, ready to go dancing!

I guess they decided to practice a little before the dance. :)
Oh my goodness how I love these two.   

I love this picture  Each of my sweet little girls dressed in their own favorite way.  Anna is all ready for the "ball"  and Emma said she wanted to look like a rock star.  They crack me up.  This picture says so much about these two personalities! :)  I am so blessed.

I received a wonderful account of the dance afterwards.  They had a lovely dinner, and lots of fun dancing.  They took a picture at the dance, daddy gave Anna a rose, a real one and a chocolate one.   She was as happy as can be, and so was Russ.

My Anna went to her first dance!  I think I was just excited as they were.  I love these adorable memories we get to share.

No comments: