Pick your language

Saturday, August 1, 2009

We're just that cute!

Aren't we just adorable? Here it is, a cute Sperry Family picture. We got together with my side of the family today, (the Dutra side) and updated our family pictures, since the last ones we had did not include Emma. We got this shot of ourselves and I have to say it's just a great picture. Everyone smiled, especially the kids, even though Emma had a bad cold and had not slept well the night before. Just cute as can be! I have to say Kiddie Kandids did a terrific job! :)
Sweet Anna and Chunkylicious Emma! Aren't they just the perfect picture of sisterhood in this? Holding hands and smiling... (if you don't want to read more gushy stuff about how cute we all are than just skip the reading and go straight to the pictures, because I intend to gush... a lot. ) I just have the most beautiful baby girls in the world! Look at them! :) Dutra Power! Aren't we a handsome bunch! And I have to say green is very becoming on all of us. It's also my mom's favorite color, as well as mine. I think 2/3 of my wardrobe is green. Great smiles on everyone! Not only were the pictures great, but we had a very fun time all together today. It's because of days like these that we moved back to Utah from Michigan, and I'm so grateful we've had that opportunity. I love my fun, loving, crazy, loud, awesome family!


Vovo Dura, Vovo Nisi and their little grandkids. What a sweet shot this was! Aren't they cute? I have a feeling this picture is making its way to Vovo Dutra's desk at work first thing Monday morning. Let's just say it. My mom and dad are a good looking couple. Gush, gush, gush. They are both so photogenic! And to think it all began with these two. No wonder we are all so good looking! (I'm not even going to try to be humble today, I'll take it up again tomorrow...)

Here's the product of that great looking couple! Pricila, Douglas & Vanessa. I have to get sentimental here for a minute. I couldn't love these two any more than I do, I don't think it's humanly possible. I love them. What the three of us have is beyond just friendship. Beyond words. We can communicate just by looks. We know each other that well. What a blessing that we were all three put together on this earth.


So here's the Dutra family, all of us together in a beautiful shade of green! Enjoy, cause I sure did.




2 comments:

Christy said...

I love family pictures. And I love that you posted YOUR family pictures. Now I can picture who you look like and the family you came from. What a beautiful family!

Adrian said...

What great pictures!! Your girls are darling, and you are right, your parents are a handsome couple!!