Pick your language

Monday, August 10, 2009

First day of school!

This shot is so funny to me! It looks like she's thinking, "Oh great, school again..."! Actually she was very excited about going back to preschool and seeing all her cute friends and Ms. Janene!

Here she is, ready for her big day! She's going to preschool three times a week now, for 2 and 1/2 hours. She brought home some homework and everything, and when I picked her up her teacher told me she was wonderful in class and was the "best colorer" of the day! Anna was very proud of herself, and so am I, of course!

Gotta love this cute princess of mine. She's a wonderful little girl to watch as she learns and grows and progresses. Here's hoping for a wonderful school year for her!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Yay! Back to school...I hope everything goes well. Best wishes for a good year, Anna!