Pick your language

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little Blessings

Aren't these the cutest girls you've ever seen? Today after all our running around on errands I took Anna and Emma to feed the ducks in a pond near by our house. Anna was so excited with a bag full of bread (I save the ends of the bags for the ducks), and we headed down. Emma could care less, she was asleep in the stroller. Nothing disturbs this kid when she's tired. As we were feeding the ducks all of a sudden the 4 or 5 became almost 30, and these four very large geese made their way right up to us. They were frightening! They were taller than Anna, and they would hiss at us! As I got in front of them to block Anna, she says to Emma (who was still sleeping): Don't worry Emma, I'll protect you! I'll keep you safe! What a sweet big sister she is. It made me so proud of her! I hope they stay this close always.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh Vanessa. They are so cute! Look at Emma's cheeks. Anna is getting so big. Look at her with her backpack. hehe. Love it!