Pick your language

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Cards

This year we decided we didn't need to get professional pictures made for our Christmas cards, so we tried a few times... these are our attempts:

This was kind of okay, Emma looks very serious and Anna's smile looks very forced.  We'll try again.


Again, Emma very serious, everyone else pretty good, but still very forced smile.  I didn't like it.



This is the one we chose!  Everyone looks sincerely happy, even Anna in her small smile looks a little better than her forced one.  If I hadn't deleted the awful ones I'd post them just for fun.  Still, here we are, the Sperry family, Christmas 2009!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

I loved getting your card! Your girls are so cute. I love their matching dresses. We opted for a january card this year because I didn't want the stress over Christmas, so watch for our letter in the next month or so! Happy Christmas 2009!