Pick your language

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What Heaven Sees In You

I happened to find this slideshow by chance yesterday as I was preparing my Activity Days Group activity, and I can't get this song out of my head. I can't help but think of my two precious little girls. I hope they grow up knowing how much they are loved, how valuable they are, how divine their heritage is. I also am aware of the fact that it will be through me that they will come to these realizations, and I feel even more dedicated to giving them my very best every day. After all, these little spirits were entrusted to me.

I also think of myself, my journey through this life so far, and how wonderful it is to be reminded of my own worth, and my own divine heritage. If you're a girl, and you're reading this, you should definetly watch this slideshow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.