Pick your language

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A cousin for our girls!

This is Jeanne. Isn't she cute? She loves our kids and is great with them.
This is Jake. He's an amazing uncle. Our girls just love to cuddle with him.

We are so excited for them, they have been going through a very long process to get ready to adopt their baby, and their page was just posted recently. We are so excited!!! We are thrilled that they are expecting their first little one, and we can't wait to meet our new cousin. These two are going to be the best parents ever. I know because I've seen how they are with our girls. It's there. They are some of the people that we admire the most (and our list of people we admire is very selective).

I wanted to post a link to their site with LDS Services. If you click here it'll take you there. I know a lot of good friends check this little blog every now and then, and you are all over the country. If you happen to know of a mommy who might be looking to place her baby with a wonderful couple, who will love and care and give her child the best home ever, I hope you'll remember this post, and consider my brother and sister, Jake and Jeanne, as a possibility. I guarantee this child couldn't be more loved by them and by all of us.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yay. Congrats to the both of them! Wish them our best!