Pick your language

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blast from the past!

I got this really great printer/scanner for Christmas, and I'm having so much fun scanning some old pictures. I just have to post some here.
This was our engagement picture. We're so cute! Vanessa was 23, Russ was 25. We had no idea what we were getting into, but we seem to be handling it okay!


This was our wedding day in October of 2001. Oh, how lovely to be young and skinny and in love. Now we are older (I'm not old yet!) and fat, and thank goodness, still in love.

I'll have to scan some stuff from when we were single, it would be fun to have those up as well. I can't believe we're going on 8 years of marriage this year. It has flown by.

Anyway, here it is! A little of our past. It's fun to remember.








1 comment:

Adrian said...

Oh to be young and skinny again! But on the other hand, I love my husband so much more now than I did when I married him that it more than makes up for losing my figure. :) Anything less than forever is not long enough!