Pick your language

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Funny Things They Say

Anna:
Watching a documentary with mommy.  We watch a woman trying to milk a cow.  Every time she moves down to milk the cow, it scoots away and says, " MOOO".  This happens two or three times, before Anna, frustrated says, " Didn't that lady hear her?  The cow keeps sayng, NOOOO, NOOOO"  :)

Emma:
There are four turkeys on the counter.  Emma looks and says, "Wook Mommy, two tukeys!, one, two, thwee, fou, five!  Two tukeys!"  (2 year old math skills)

Anna:
"Mommy, do you know what a soccer monster is?"
"No, Anna, I don't."
"Well I do, it's a monster that steals your ball when you want to play soccer."
"Well, that's not nice!"
Few seconds later.
"Mommy, do you know where soccer monsters live?"
"I have no idea!"
"Well I do.  They live in San Diego".
:)

Emma:
Daddy, daddy, wet's pway hide and go secwet!!!! Peeeeease! :)

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Oh, that is too funny! I love the 'hide and secret'. Also the idea that soccer monsters live in San Diego!!

Nicholette said...

I think you still owe me another story from that sketchy documentary ;)